- What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide to Us: When you use our Website, including when you submit a resume or job application to us and when you email us or ask a question through the Website, you may provide us with information that identifies you or how to contact you (“personal information”), such as your:
- Full name, address, email address, phone number, and other information that may identify you as an individual
- Resume, which may include your employment history, academic background, and other relevant information
Information We Collect from You Automatically: When you use the Website, we may also collect information about your use of the Website and the device you use to access the Website (e.g., your computer, tablet or phone) that does not on its own identify you (“nonpersonal information”), such as your:
- IP address and country location
- Browser information (including browser type, capabilities, and language)
- Operating system
- Date and time you accessed the Website
- Website usage information, including the paths taken as you move from one web page to another web page (i.e., your clickstream activity)
Cookies: We use cookie technology as part of the Website’s statistical reporting and for other purposes related to making the Website available to you. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer’s browser. It holds information a website may need to personalize your experience, including determining whether you are logged in to a website account.
If you prefer, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, so check the Help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie and privacy preferences. For more information about HTTP cookies and how to disable them or restrict the categories of cookies you wish to accept, you can consult the information at AllAboutCookies.org/Manage-Cookies/. However, if you reject cookies, your use of the Website may be impaired.
Web Beacon: A web beacon is an electronic image, also called a single-pixel or clear GIF, placed in the code of a web page or in emails. The Website uses web beacons and similar technologies to track the traffic patterns of users as they navigate from one page to another. This information may help us improve our users’ browsing experiences. We also use web beacons through a third-party website-analytics provider as well as standard web-server log files to help us count visitors and evaluate the Website’s technical capacity. This information tells us how many people visit the Website and helps us decide how to arrange pages in the most user-friendly way.
III. How Do We Use Your Information?
We (and our service providers) may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide the features and functionality of the Website to you
- Consider your candidacy for employment
- Identify you as the sender of and to process your emails
- Respond to questions and comments
- Conduct analytics as well as improve and enhance the overall experience for all users of the Website
- Carry out specific actions you may request
- How Do We Share Your Information?
We may share your personal information in connection with:
- Operation of the Website: We disclose your personal information to third parties when necessary to provide the Website and its features and functionality to you.
- Business Transfers: If a third party acquires all or substantially all of our assets, your personal information and any other information that we have collected in connection with the Website may be transferred to such third party as part of our business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered part of our assets and may be sold or transferred to third parties.
- Service Providers: We use third-party service providers, including but not limited to our affiliates and related entities, to perform certain services on our behalf, such as processing, storing, maintaining and transmitting data, responding to email inquiries, and providing web analytics and data analysis. We may provide your personal information to these third-party service providers when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties, and they may not use your personal information for any other purpose.
- As Otherwise Permitted by Law: We may disclose your personal information and your nonpersonal information to third parties (including our affiliates, related entities, and existing or potential business partners) as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Do Not Track
We do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed. We continue to review new technologies and may adopt a standard once one is created.
VII. Where Your Information Will Be Used
We are based in the United States. By providing personal information to this Website, you understand and consent to the collection, maintenance, processing, and transfer of such information in and to the United States, which may not have data protection laws as comprehensive as those that exist in the European Union or the United Kingdom.
VIII. Third-Party Websites, Content, and Resources
We will take reasonable steps to protect the security and integrity of all personal information provided to this Website. However, please note that we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted through the Internet or stored on our system or otherwise in our care will be absolutely safe from prohibited intrusion by others. We will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors or unauthorized acts of third parties during or after the transmission or storage of your personal information.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020